MLC jAZZY Drive:
- Handcrafted by Marks wife Agnes in Gdansk Poland
- Include highest-quality military components.
- Everything is built inside a sturdy powder coated steel chassis, to withstand stage wear and tear.
- 100% analog signal line, creating a warm and rich tone.
- TRUE BYPASS for extreme tone clarity.
- Before shipping, each device is carefully inspected by the company’s inside personnel as well as professional musicians who take part in the construction of our devices.
- Handcrafted in Gdansk Poland
MLC JAZZY DRIVE is an overdrive built on the platform of the vintage overdrive, but the modifications give it a new, individual character. Thanks to incorporating and OPA BURR BROWN circuit as well as polypropylene capacitors we reached a perfect ‘tube tone’. The clear tone allows all nuances of solo and chord play to remain wide and transparent. Using the crunch channel in the MODERN position, you do not lose the bottom-end of the spectrum, but gain a meatier and thicker distortion.
In combination with the CLEAN channel you get an incredible tube-style CRUNCH while using it with the LEAD channel you receive a strong solo tone.
The VINTAGE/MODERN switch allows you to choose between two distinct gain styles. In the VINTAGE position, the effect cooperates splendidly with older amplifiers like MARSHALL, VOX, FENDER etc, while not pumping out too much bass. In the MODERN higher gain position, the effect works very well with newer amplifiers like MESA, BOGNER etc
- Level Out: Volume control
- Color Tone: DARK to BRIGHT control dial
- Level Drive: CLEAR to DISTORTION gain dial
- 4 positions rotary switch: 1-4 ( grain boost regulator switch )
Warranty 2 years
List price: 199,00€
include VAT 23%. In stock.
| ||Power in: ||Power supply socket for AC 9VAC/1A |
Plug 2,5 mm x 5,5 mm
| ||Operational temperature: ||-15˚C / +50˚C |
| ||Height: ||1U (44 mm) rack space |
| ||Width: ||19" (482 mm) rack space |
| ||Lenght: ||185 mm |
| ||Weight: ||1,5 kg / 3 pounds |