...audio loopers for professional guitar systems!!!
Transparent sound with the best professional grade Burr Brown OPA line driver for zero loss of tone or touch dynamics. Silent switching and full MIDI compatibility. Tour grade construction, simple to setup and control.
MLC LS10/6 S Audio Looper:
- perfectly transparent sound
- ultra-clean sound
- signal to noise ration comparable to CD quality recording s(102dB)
- no dynamic loss
- full bandwidth
- silent, click-free switching, even in high gain level
- MIDI compatibility, PC commands and CC commands
- six relay contact closures (S1-S6) for devices utilizing switch to ground functions
- high grade low noise line driver (BURR BROWN OPA Line Driver)
- alternating or direct current operation
- Handcrafted in Gdansk, Poland
LS10/6 is equipped with 10 effect loops, 6 switches ground separated. LS10/6 is controlled by MIDI PC ( Program Change ) and CC (Control Change) commands over 16 MIDI channels. LS10/6 is compatible with any type of MIDI controller capable of sending PC and CC commands, but to ensure proper operation and maximum effectiveness we recommend using MLC controllers.
The effects loop can be hooked up with:
- 10 mono effects (10 effects plugged in before the amplifier)
- 10 mono effects (10 effects plugged in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)
By dividing the loop into two sections we can plug in:
- 10 mono effects (6 before the amplifier and 4 in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)
The front panel consists of 18 LED diodes informing which loop (L1-L10) or which switch (S1-S6) is on and a MIDI light which informs if the device is receiving MIDI signals and Store
To connect audio through a high grade line buffer, connect to the JACK 6,3 mm GUITAR IN.
The rear panel consists of 6,3 mm ‘jack’ receptacles used for connecting effects, audio signals and control the amplifier and other devices:
- LINK OUT - direct OUT (from front panel GUITAR IN)
- INPUT 1 - effects loop 1-6 IN (without high impedance input buffer)
- OUTPUT 1 - ffects loop 1-6 OUT (high impedance output buffer)
- INPUT 2 - effect loop 7-10 IN
- OUTPUT 2 - effects loop 7-10 OUT
- TUNER OUT - ISO separated TUNER out
- 10 xSend - used for connecting the effect’s INPUT
- 10 x Return - used for connecting the effect’s OUTPUT
- 6 x Switch - used for controlling the amplifier channels, tone etc.
- GND/LIFT - chasis ground lift switch
- MIDI IN - used for communications with a midi controller
- MIDI OUT THRU - MIDI thru out for additional device
- MIDI CHANNEL - switch used for switching channel from 1 to 16
- POWER IN - power supply socket for AC 9V/1A (AC Plug 2,5mm x 5,5mm)
- EXT POWER IN - 9/12AC phantom power for Midi controller (AC Plug 2,5mm x 5,5mm)
Warranty 2 years
List price: 699,00€
include VAT 23%. In stock.
Custom Full buffered version B10/6 - 899,00€
| ||Power in: ||Power supply socket for AC 9VAC/1A |
Plug 2,5 mm x 5,5 mm
| ||Operational temperature: ||-15˚C / +50˚C |
| ||Height: ||1U (44 mm) rack space |
| ||Width: ||19" (482 mm) rack space |
| ||Lenght: ||185 mm |
| ||Weight: ||1,5 kg / 3 pounds |